Maple & Pecan Crisp Cereal, soya milk, grapes
A nice sugary boost for a Sunday Morning!
Lunch (or maybe dinner)
Lemon spaghetti, banana and watercress salad
This was around 4 pm so could either have been classed as very late lunch or early dinner! Lemon spaghetti uses just 5 ingredients and makes for a truly effortless Sunday lunch with a classic Italian flavour.
Ingredients (serves 4):
– 400g spaghetti
– A splash of olive oil
– 3 small cartons of soya cream
– Zest of 5 lemons, juice of 1-2
– A good handful of basil
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the spaghetti, along with a splash of olive oil. You may find it easier to break the spaghetti (I do). Simmer until the spaghetti is tender (around 10-15 mins depending on how soft you like it).
2. Meanwhile, pour the soya cream into a separate pan and add the lemon zest and juice. Roughly chop or tear the basil and add that in too. Begin to heat the sauce when the pasta only has about 5 mins cooking time left.
3. When the spaghetti is ready, drain and add to the sauce. It’s especially nice with some black pepper on top.
The banana and watercress salad is equally effortless. You literally just chop a banana and add it to a packet of watercress.
Toast with peanut butter/ jam (several slices with differing toppings). I have to be honest, I’m updating the final part of this post almost a week later and I can’t actually remember what I had for dessert. I think fruit came into it and probably dark chocolate too.